Lycopene is a plant nutrient with antioxidant properties that gives fruits such as tomatoes and watermelons their red color. It has been linked to many benefits ranging from heart and prostate health to menopause and bone density support.
Antioxidants in lycopene powder may support our body’s ability to eliminate toxins, and nourish our cells and gut bacteria. Lycopene supplements may also promote youthful, healthy skin.
HEART HEALTH – Studies have shown a correlation between lycopene supplementation and a decrease in LDL (bad) cholesterol and an increase in HDL (good) cholesterol levels. Lycopene is believed to be one of the factors in the Mediterranean diet, which includes plenty of tomato lycopene, that supports the enhanced cardiovascular health and longevity found in that part of the world.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
Lycopene 30 mg
Organic Tomato Powder (for filler) 420 mg *
* Contains ZERO GMOs, Soy, Animal By-Products, Artiﬁcial Flavors, Colors, Sweeteners, Sugar, Preservatives, Starch, Milk, Lactose, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Fish, Sodium
* GMP Certified, All Natural Ingredients, Made in America
* This item is cruelty-free and contains no animal products. It is safe for consumption for vegetarians and vegans.
* We Guarantee Our Supplements for Potency and Purity
SUGGESTED USE: Take 1 capsule daily with food.
Cautions and Contraindications:
Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not take lycopene if you are allergic or sensitive to foods that contain lycopene, such as tomatoes, watermelons and guavas. Keep out of reach of children.
- Supports prostate health
- Promotes healthy skin
- Support for menopause
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
- Digestion support
- Promotes a healthy Inflammatory response
- Antioxidant and detoxification support
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.