CHANCA PIEDRA, commonly referred to as the “stone breaker,” is a traditional ayurvedic herb used in support of those who suffer from gall stones and kidney stones. It also supports the kidney and promotes healthy liver and gall bladder function.
Jiva Botanicals’ chanca piedra formula includes QUEEN OF THE MEADOW – a wild herb that provides immune and digestive support. It is an effective adjunct to the STONE BREAKER chanca piedra and its abundant bio-active components – the most important being Tannins and Flavonoids, which are known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Serving size: 2 capsule
Servings per container: 30
PROPRIETARY BLEND: 1100 mg
Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) – 500 mg
Queen of the Meadow (Spiraea ulmaria) – 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule
Contains ZERO GMOs, Soy, Animal By-Products, Artiﬁcial Flavors, Colors, Sweeteners, Sugar, Preservatives, Starch, Milk, Lactose, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Fish, Sodium<br><br>
* GMP Certified, All Natural Ingredients, Made in America
* This item is cruelty-free and contains no animal products. It is safe for consumption for vegetarians and vegans.
* We Guarantee Our Supplements for Potency and Purity
Take 1-2 capsules daily with food and water, or as directed by your health practitioner.
Effects on the Doshas
Pitta – Balances and rejuvenates pitta
Kapha – Reduces kapha
Cautions and Contraindications:
Little is known about the long-term effects of Chanca Piedra supplements. Therefore, it is advised to use caution and limit use to no longer than 3 months at a time until further research has been done. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your health professional before use if you suffer from bleeding disorders, if you are diabetic or taking medication to control blood pressure or glucose levels. Asthma maybe aggravated by meadowsweet (Queen of the Meadow). Keep out of reach of children.
- Urinary tract infections, pain and swelling (inflammation) *
- Kidney stones, and discharge from the urethra or vagina *
- Digestive tract disorders including gas, loss of appetite, stomach ache, intestinal infections, constipation, and dysentery *
- Liver problems *
- Gallstones, yellowing of the skin (jaundice) *
- Digestive complaints (such as constipation, pain, IBD, and indigestion) ** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.