8 Days to Ayurvedic Health
Subscribe to Receive 8 FREE E-books
Or have you noticed how some people thrive in their jobs, while others languish in despair? Or why some people stay fit without lifting a finger, while others toil at the gym form hours on end, seeming to get nowhere?
And why do you love a good party while someone else just can’t stand to be in a crowd for even a few minutes?
Well, Ayurveda has the answers.
As one of the most comprehensive systems of health and medicine, the ancient science of Ayurveda tackles the questions of our human health and wellbeing in a profoundly deep, yet easy-to-understand way.
You see, Ayurveda doesn’t just view all people as the same, like our modern Western scientific model does. Ayurveda understands that, although we all have things in common, at the deepest levels we are all truly unique. In order to be healthy and to live a fulfilling life, we must gain insight into our own “uniqueness” and, in turn, what we as individuals need to do to reach our full potential in this life.
Makes sense right?
8 Days to Ayurvedic Health is a step by step exploration of the principles and practices that underlie this amazing science – presented in easy-to-understand terms, along with simple tips to help you instantly improve your life and your health.
In 8 short lessons, you’ll learn about:
- The Ayurvedic view of disease and healing
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution – what makes YOU so special?
- The foods that are right for you
- What food you should avoid
- What jobs are best suited for you
- What exercises will give you the best results (and which to avoid)
- How to control your emotions (and avoid self-sabotage)
- How to improve your relationships
- How to achieve your financial goals
- How to get healthy and STAY that way
- How to improve your sleep, your digestion, your energy levels… and much MUCH more.
So what are you waiting for? Start your journey today and type your email below and hit SUBSCRIBE.